Submitting a Proceedings Paper
Final submission & copyright filing deadline: Jun 27, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
Abstracts accepted by the Conference Technical Program Committee are expected to register for the conference and present their work and are strongly encouraged to submit an (eventual) proceeding paper for the Conference Proceedings. Authors must present the work at the conference in the specified format (talk and/or poster) if they wish to publish a final paper in the Conference Proceedings.
The (eventual) proceeding paper must be at least 2 – 4 pages long. Authors may re-submit their original abstract as their (eventual) proceeding paper submission if it is at least 2 pages in length (shorter submissions will not be published).
Authors may also decide to opt-out of publishing an (eventual) proceeding paper to the Conference Proceedings, which also prevents any publication of the work in IEEE Xplore. (Eventual) proceeding paper submissions will be reviewed with automated tools for plagiarism, which includes checking against self-similarity to the author’s previously published work.
XPLORE COMPLIANCE PROCEDURE:
It is required that all PDF submissions be IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not meet Xplore compliance it will not be published. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the conference final submission web site.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- Use this conference ID: 51494X
- Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file
- Once you have a GOOD PDF file, return to the ISAF 2022 final submission web site (https://epapers.org/isaf2022) and upload your final submission.
NOTE: Check your PDF file for compliance and submit your final paper for publication.
- Click here to be taken to the IEEE ISAF-PFM-ECAPD 2022 Submission Portal.
- Type in the title of your initial submission and select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your initial submission will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page, you will see a large green checkmark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- The manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your initial submission.
- The last row says Review Manuscript and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your (eventual) proceeding paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then selecting the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the (eventual) proceeding paper file via the web or via FTP.
IEEE Copyright Notice
If authors would like to post their papers electronically on any website, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.
IEEE Copyright Form
Each accepted contribution to IEEE ISAF 2022 must be accompanied by a signed Copyright Form. The copyright form should be filled out and signed by one author, preferably the primary author. This will be completed through the EPapers submission site.