When submitting your abstract, please help this process by selecting the topical area that best matches your work.
Authors are invited to submit a 1 Page Abstract, reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system, ePapers. Abstracts should be no more than one page of text and figures in length with references up to one additional half-page. The initial submission should explicitly include the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the Technical Program Committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work. A submission implies a willingness to register and present the work, if the paper is accepted for presentation at the conference.
Abstracts accepted by the Conference Technical Program Committee are expected to register for the conference and present their work, and are strongly encouraged to submit a final paper for the Conference Proceedings. Authors must present the work at the conference in the specified format (talk and/or poster), if they wish to publish a final paper in the Conference Proceedings.
The final papers must be at least 2 pages long. There is no reasonable restriction on maximum length of the final paper, though the Conference editors reserve judgement on publication. Authors may re-submit their original abstract as their final paper submission, if it is at least 2 pages in length (shorter submissions will not be published).
Authors may also decide to opt-out of publishing a final paper to the Conference Proceedings, which also prevents any publication of the work in IEEE Xplore. Final paper submissions will be reviewed with automated tools for plagiarism, which includes check against self-similarity to the author’s previously published work. For your convenience, the IEEE Style Manual and Conference Paper Template.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Abstract Length: 1 page, including figures, tables, etc
- Abstract Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your abstract
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above abstract specifications could impede the review of your abstract and result in rejection.
IMPORTANT PROCEDURE: It is required that all Abstract PDF submissions be IEEE Xplore compliant. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the abstract submission web site.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org
- Use this conference ID: 51494X
- Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file
- Once you have an IEEE compliant PDF file, proceed to the IEEE ISAF2022 Submission Portal.
NOTE: checking your PDF file for compliance and submitting your Abstract for review are two separate procedures.
Each lead author must visit the ePapers web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit the Submission Portal and click the link to create a new account, if you do not already have an account. If you have an account, log in to ePapers and follow the Submission of Full Paper instructions below.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your ePapers account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the ePapers log-in page and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Full Paper
- Click here to be taken to the IEEE ISAF-ECAPD-PFM 2022 Submission Portal.
- Type in the title of your initial submission and select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your initial submission will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your initial submission.
- The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the Full Paper file via the web or via FTP.
IEEE Copyright Notice
If authors would like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.
IEEE Copyright Form
Each accepted contribution to IEEE ISAF 2022 must be accompanied by a signed Copyright Form. The copyright form should be filled out and signed by one author, preferably the primary author.