About the Destination Tours Loire Valley
Located in the centre of France, in the heart of the Loire Valley, with its châteaux and vineyards, the Destination Tours Loire Valley is a blend of culture, nature and gourmet pleasures where the “Art of Living” is a way of life.
A gourmet city, Tours Loire Valley is also a city of art and culture and a gateway to the royal castles of the region of the Loire Valley, also renowned for the river “Loire”, described as the last “savage” river, the endless vineyards that boast of sparkling, white and red wines like “Montlouis”, “Vouvray” and “Chinon” among others. This “Garden of France” is a place where you can also enjoy beautifully landscaped gardens in the Castle of Villandry and Chenonceau for example.
The city of Tours is a lively and bustling “student” city, with important an important university, a research-oriented hospital and a Centre for agronomic studies.
While you’re in Tours, don’t forget to visit the “Place Plumereau” described as one of the beautiful squares by the Lonely Planet, an ideal place to enjoy a glass of local wines with friends or colleagues. More information on the destination here: https://www.tours-tourism.co.uk/
Coming to Tours Loire Valley
An hour away from Paris, Tours Loire Valley is accessible thanks to a direct train from Charles de Gaulle airport.
In the City
Accommodation in Tours Loire Valley
A large number of rooms of all categories have been pre-reserved for you in closest hotels next to the Convention Centre at attractive prices.
You can find information on the pre-reserved hotels, room categories, prices and book your room here: link will be sent soon
- The total amount of each reservation will have to be paid in advance.
- All cancellations before D-15 will be carried out without extra charges. In case of cancellation less than 15 days before the opening date of the event, the following conditions will apply:
- For a stay of 1 to 2 nights: One nights’ amount.
- For a stay of 3 to 5 nights: Two nights’ amount.
- For a stay of more than 5 nights: 5 nights’ amount.
- In case of an early departure, the delegate will be obliged to pay the totality of the stay initially reserved.
- In case of no-show, the amount of advance paid will be conserved.